Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gotta Keep A Runnin

The band 'The Godz' is a band from Columbus Ohio that was formed in 1976. Soon there was a problem because the band members unknowingly named their band 'The Godz' before they found out that there was already a band from New York with the same name. Because of this unseen problem there was supposedly a monetary settlement between the two bands, so that this Godz band wouldn't need to change their band name to something else.

I was unable to find any information about whether or not the song 'Gotta Keep A Runnin' ever made a showing on the Billboard Charts.


3 comments:

NanciD said...

Whoever you are... you are awesome!!
I SO appreciate all you do here!! Thanx So much!!

LISAKITTY'S HOT TOPICS said...

Thanx for the nice comment NanciD. I am more than happy to do this blog along with the 3 other blogs that I do because I have always been a big fan of music and I like to put songs out there that the FCC deemed to be too controversial for radio play.

LISAKITTY'S HOT TOPICS said...

I actually do 4 other blogs instead of 3, but 2 or them arent about music, but are still worth checking out by clicking on my profile pic.