Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Records? What are those?

Remember when (if you were a teen in the mid to late 70's), you would get together with your friends to just hang out and listen to a bunch of record albums? ( Yeah, I know, "Records? What are those?") LOL
Not to veer too much off of the main subject but, both of my kids , who are grown up now, know all about records because I use to play them for my kids when they were little, and believe it or not, my oldest child likes to listen to a lot of the cool music from my generation like Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd , and AC/DC. But anyways, back to the main topic...
My friends and I grew up in a small upstate N.Y. town. The school had a total of 500 kids, K-12, yes, all in the same building, except that the elementary part of the school was on the far right end of the school, which have 2 classrooms for each grade level which is k-6 grades. Where as the left side of the school has an upstairs section for grades 9-12, and the downstairs of course is for grades 7 & 8. Well, needless to say, most of the kids in and around the grade that I was in, knew who I was. Where I am going with this is that a few of my friends were younger, and a few were the same age, and a few where older than me but, all of them seemed to liked the same kind of music that I listened to at that time.
Here is a video for you to watch, from yet another cool band from the 70's. I hope that you enjoy it :)

No comments: