Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here Comes The Sun

This is my favorite version of the song, "Here comes the sun", which was sang by Sandy Farina, in the musical movie, Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, which was in theaters, July 1978.
The Bee Gees, Peter Frampton, and Paul Nicholas, were some of the main characters, but
it also had Alice Cooper, and Aerosmith doing their versions of Beatle's songs.
It wasn't a very good movie though, because they didn't let them speak. The persons in charge of the movie, decided that the Bee Gees, and Peter Frampton, didn't have enough acting experience. I feel that they made the wrong decision with that choice, because most movie goers also like to have some kind of dialogue, in musical movies. Kind of like, when the Grease movie came out, which was totally cool because there was dialogue, as well as singing, so that it didn't end up being a lame movie, like Sgt Pepper's - Bee Gee version, turned out to be.



Did you like this movie or hate it? I was luke warm when I saw it, so I would have to say that I liked it, and hated it, at the same time.

No comments: