Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Of My Favorite Heart Songs

I remember when I first heard this song, I was going through some emotional things, which involved, not getting along very well, with my mom.
I know that when daughters hit a certain age, they will try to assert their independence, toward their mom or their dad, which in my case ended up being toward my mom, because my dad had not been a part of my life, at that time, since he had decided that it would be better for him to move to another state, where a lot of his family lived, back when I was 4 years old.
This song was comforting to me, whenever I heard it play, and I am sure that it had a hand, in helping me to realize, that I would probably be better off, if I lived somewhere else, say a different state maybe, when I turned 18, in about a few years ......



Were you a fan of the band Heart? If so, what was your favorite song, or songs from them?

No comments: