Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2009

Could Have Been A Lady

This song is one of April Wine's finest. I would play this record, and grab anything that sort of resembled a microphone, since I didn't have a real one, and I would start singing and dancing to it. Keeping in mind that I was a young teen at the time, when I was doing that, 13 or 14, if my mind serves me correctly. Not in 1972 though, more like 1974 or 75.

If you have been keeping up with my blogs, you probably figured out that this record, was also in with the bunch of records that my brother got from his friend, who owned a ceramic shop.

This video is a live performance, from 1972. It took me a while to find it, but here it is, in all its glory, for your viewing and listening pleasure. Be sure to watch it in HD.


No comments: