Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On The Road To Shambala

I am not, what you call, a very religious person, although I do try to live my life peacefully, like a buddhist, but when I first heard the song, 'Shambala" sang by, The Three Dog Night, it hit the right vibe with me.
First of all, it is a song about peace, second of all, these guys really sound good, when they sing together. They knew all about harmonizing, like I know, since I did like 4 years of chorus, when I was in school, starting with elementary chorus, up to my freshman year in high school. Because of the fact that I started smoking around the time, when I was a freshman, I couldn't continue staying in chorus, because I went from a soprano to an alto, and everybody knows that the altos get all the shitty parts of the songs to sing, and I was having none of that!!
I hope that you will take the time to listen to this really cool song, even if you aren't very religious, because you definitely need to check out those bell bottom pants, that the guys are wearing. I know that some of you, probably had a pair or two, of those pants to wear, even if you weren't into disco music.
Of course, there had to be bell bottoms, so that you could look cool, when you were disco dancing ... not!! I remember wearing them one time, when I was about to ride a 10 speed bike, and I had to tuck them inside my socks, and hope that they would'nt come back out, till the bike ride was over, With all that said, I have a question for you to answer in the comment section:

Were you a fan of The Three Dog Night?


No comments: