Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Breakfast In America

The band SuperTramp, was a band that you could love or hate. I chose to love it. Their music sounded a bit orchestrated, and a little bit more theatrical, but not enough to sound like some of Queen's music. I found that to be a cool combination of those two different styles of music.
If you ever get the chance, do a search for interviews with
Roger Hodgson, I suggest that you make time to do that, if you care to find out, what the true meaning of his songs are. Sometimes, I would like to know, and sometimes, I would rather think, that my interpretation of a song, would be the truer meaning of the song.
The song 'Breakfast In America', was a song that I liked to sing along to, whenever I heard it play on the radio. I took it as being a song about a guy, who is in a relationship, with an American girl, who didn't let him have enough sex. What do you think that song was about? Leave a comment, I would love to know if any of you thought the same thing, as I did.


No comments: