Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet Emotion

The first time that I heard this song, when it came out in 1975, I really liked it a lot. The music sounded twangy and soothing. I also thought that the lead singer, looked kind of hot, which is pretty sad, because he is something like 13 years older than me, but I didn't care about the age thing back then, so I hung up a poster of him, on my bedroom wall, along with all the other posters of, other hot looking front men, from other rock bands. I also had a few posters of actors, who I thought were hot looking at that time, which were, Willie Aames and Matt Dillon.
It took me a while to find this full length live video from 1978, so I hope that you will take the time to watch it. I did notice, however, that Steven Tyler, was a bit out of it here and there, but I do understand, that he was dabbling in some killer drugs back then, but aside from that, the song still is cool.



Where you a fan of Aerosmith back in the mid 70's, or are you a fan, from when they made a come back, in the mid 80's, with a new album, after he did the detox thing?

No comments: